Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day At Home Photo Shoot

Being a Stay at Home Mommy, I don't have a lot of extra funds to put towards hiring a Professional Photographer. So this year for Valentine's Day, I decided to do my own at home shoot. 


What I used:
(1) Bed Skirt (For Back Drop)
(1) Red Fuzzy Snuggie (For Main Blanket)
(1) Box (from my recent toilet paper delivery)
(3) Pillows (2 Large, & 1 Small)
(4) Custom Red & Pink Hearts (My Hubby Made them for me to hang a few years ago)
(1) LOVE Sign (I received 3 years ago at my Housewarming)
(1) Paper Sign with VDAY 2014 Written on it 
(1) Child - just in diaper
(1) Mary Kay Lipstick - Rouge
(1) IPhone Camera

I used my Sons Changing Table to drape the Bed Skirt Over and then brought it down to the floor, pulling it forward so the box could sit on it. I then placed the box on the skirt and stuffed it with two large pillows and used a small one for the back.

I then covered the box and pillows with the red Snuggie, hiding the arms. And decorated in front of the box with the decor items.

Place child in box and you are good to go! 




I used the lip stick to give him kisses on his face, chest, and belly. He didn't really like the lip stick so I didn't do too many kisses. I think it would work better on a 6 month old verses a very active 10 month old. 



I also did a few artsy pieces because he was just being so cute. Here is one more:


Just remember to not get frustrated because it takes awhile to get good shots. My Maltese wanted to be in the pictures and was driving me crazy the entire time. I eventually put him in the box with Liam but it didn't work out because both of them didn't want to be in the box together. 

I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day!!! If you have any questions, just let me know!!!

God Bless,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment