Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Lent is Over

Good Afternoon Everyone!

As you can see it has been awhile since I last posted. Stepping back from both Facebook and Instagram for Lent definitely made me get more in to the bible and less in to social media, including my blog.

I have been unconnected since March 5th and it definitely had it's perks but there was also some times that it would had been so much easier just get on Facebook. 

Like I said above, I really grew spiritually and a lot closer to God during this time. I took a 12 week Foundations of the Bible course at my Church and this coming week is the second to last session. I have read my bible daily while even adding Proverbs to my reading plan everyday. My Prayer life and dependence on God has grown everyday. I helped make a new ministry at Church which I serve at. It uses my God given talents and skills perfectly. I have been going to small group every week and have fell in love with everyone in it. Two of whom have become two girlfriends I do everything with and they have two boys very close to the same age as Liam.

God has blessed us in so many ways just because we are giving him more of our time and more of our lives. Now that it is time to end Lent, I am a little bit nervous to get back on Facebook and Instagram. I have a lot to share with everyone but at the same time don't want it to take up a lot of my time and energy. I really need to stay focused on what really is important, and that is doing Gods will everyday in everything that I do. 

I would love to know how your Lent Fasting went. Just let me know in the comments below :)

God Bless, 

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment