Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Liam's County Fair 1st Birthday Party


This year I decided to not do the traditional small 1st birthday party for my Son, Liam. One of the reasons being, we just have way too much family and friends. 

Here is what it looked like:

We had a photo booth for everyone to take family photos infront of. We also asked everyone to dress in theme.

My vintage boy and I.

Liam's pre-cake outfit that I found on Etsy!

1st year pallet that I made for my little one. 

Our food table :) we used Mason jars, fabric, and cute straws to finish the look of the party. I also only offered lemonade, sweet tea, and fruit water as drinks. We wrapped boxes in tissue paper as a form of reusing to make height to the table and chose to put the fruit in baskets like you would find at a produce market for an additional touch.

This was the main cake that my Grandmother made for us. I just like owls and we kept it brown to fit in with the theme.

We also had a smash cake that my Liam loved a little too much!!!

Our family enjoying the big day!

Games included:
- Coloring Station 
- Pony Ride (Rocking Horse)
- Can Game
- Corn Hole for the adults
- Play Area for the littler ones

We also had a table for everyone to sign and write on a large puzzle piece for Liam. I put all the pieces back in to the box and will give it back to him when he is 18 as part of his 18th Birthday Celebration.

If you have any questions please leave them in the comments below!

God Bless,

Jess


1 comment:

  1. Had a wonderful time at Liam's 1st birthday. Also wanted to let you know that I love reading your blog and always look forward to your next topic. You are always very well informed on any thing that catches your interest. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete